Boostrapping : EAS.14 - EAS over Billboards
Proposed administrative procedure - EAS.14
Equal   Allowance   System   over   Billboards
Purpose : To reduce nexusproness in the administrative procedures dealing with ores' mining, AND to ensure that citizens get equitable royalty over ores.
Pre-requiste readings :
EAS.01 -- Equal Allowance System over Underground Water
- Overview of EAS.14
- Advantages of EAS.14
- Draft of the act to create procedure EAS.14
- The Mayor will appoint an officer, titled Billboard Officer who will install and maintain all the bill boards. The citizens may replace using RLPP.
- Each citizen will have 1 Allowance which he can Allocate to a bill board vendor using RLPP, and take it back any month.
- The Registrar will conduct an auction of EACH bill board every 3 months in such a way that each month 1/3rd of the billboards are auctioned. The auction will be in terms of Allowances, not money. The winner in the auction will get that billboard for 3 months.
- In the next auction, the existing bill board holder will need to bid only 80% of the highest bidders. If he fails to make such a bid, he will lose the billboard.
- In addition to bill boards, any message-displaying place that is owned by government (such as bill boards on the back side of the buses or bill boards inside the buses) should be Allocated using this Equal Allowance System.
Advantages of EAS.14
- EAS.14 reduces poverty. The billboard vendors will have to give some cash to citizens in order to get Allowances to get billboard space.
- In addition to money, the bill boards have political value. If a group of citizens want to propagate a social/economic message, they can obtain a bill board using their Allowances and propagate their ideas.
- It reduces nexusproneness in stone mining industry and thus improves its efficiency.
Draft of the act to create procedure EAS.14
One law needs to be passed in City Council for to enact EAS.14. To see the draft, please click here.
Now citizens can ask Councilors to pass these Acts. But IMO, it will be wiser for citizens to first enact procedure LM.01, and then use LM.01 to pass this EAS.14 draftd WITHOUT any help from Councilors. To know more about procedure LM.01, please click here.
If you have any other question, please mail it to MehtaRahulC@yahoo.com. Thousand thanks in advance.
Next - EAS.15 : Equal Allowance System over Hydro- Electricity