Bootstrapping ---- RLPP over CM
Proposed administrative procedure - PREZ.02
Direct election/expulsion   of Chief Minister
The summary of the proposed procedure PREZ.02 is as follows
The details are same as RLPP over City Education Officer. To see the details, how RLPP can be used to replace the officer titled as City Education Officer, please click here.
- The citizens will directly elect the CM every 4 years.
- After the election, if any person wishes to be the CM, he may register his name before the Registrar of the District, after paying a fee.
- Any citizen-voter can approve upto 5 candidates for CM after paying approval filing fee. The Registrar's clerk will give a reciept. The approvals will NOT be confidential.
- If over 51% of ALL the registered voters in the State approve a person, that person will replace the CM for the remainder of the term.
- During the term of the new CM, if citizens if over 51% approve any other candidate, and his approval count is highest and 2% above existing CM, he shall become the new CM for the remainder of the term.
To enact the above procedure, the citizens need to pass a draft/law in State Assembly. To see the text of the draft, please click here.
If you have any other question, please mail it to MehtaRahulC@yahoo.com. Thousand thanks in advance.
Next - PREZ.02 : Direct election/replacement of CM