Boostrapping : PROSEC.01 - Disclosure rules for govt servants
Proposed administrative procedure - PROSEC.01
Disclosure   rules   for   govt   officials
Purpose : To track corrupt in govt servants as early as possible
- Disclosure rules
- Draft of the act to create procedure PROSEC.01
The purpose is to bring India's administration/courts at par with West. How? By improving record keeping in GoI-offices and reducing nexuses in GoI-offices and courts. How? We would need several laws to achieve that.
PROSEC.01 is one of these proposed laws. (to see the list of some of the laws, please click here). The proposed law PROSEC.01 creates a way by which citizens can "know" their employees.
Proposed disclosure rules
Following are the disclosure rules I propose for ALL Govt employees, including MPs, Ministers, judges and officers on special duty :
This will enable citizens, as well as Jurors, who may be examining that employee in case of a complain, about nature of the employee.
In case, a citizen has information that the officer's disclosure is incorrect, he may file a complain before Grand Jurors, who will decide the punishment. The maximum punishment can be explusion, and/or confiscation of the undisclosed assets.
- His Income tax ID
- His income tax and wealth tax retruns of past 5 years, his balance sheets and asset statements of past 5 years.
- His current cash assets
- Gold, silver etc he owns
- Book/market value of real estate he owns
- Value of shares he owns
- List of trusts he is trustee in, and had been trustee for past 5 years, and income tax returns, balance sheets, audit report etc of ALL those trusts of past 5 years.
- List of companies in which he is partner or director, or has been partner or director and his %-ownership in those companies, and income tax returns, balance sheets, audit report etc of ALL those companies of past 5 years.
Draft of the act to create procedure PROSEC.01
To enact PROSEC.01 at central, state or district level, the citizens would need to pass acts in District Panchayat, Assemby and the Parliament. I have written that draft. To look at the draft, please click here.
It will be wiser for citizens to first enact procedure LM.01-03, and then use LM.01-03 to pass this act.
To know about procedure LM.01, please click here ,
to know about procedure LM.02, please click here , and to know about procedure LM.03, please click here.
If you have any other question, please mail it to MehtaRahulC@yahoo.com. Thousand thanks in advance.
Next - CT.10 : Election/expulsion of Lower Court Judges